to begin

Posted by Teen Bean

so begins my adventure of life on blog. i used to be super sucked into blogging but then i found facebook, and i'm still totally addicted to that... but, blogging just lets more people in on what is going on... and i will need this for a reference once i head to england... so i begin now to get my feet wet. plus, while my sister trisha is still around... she can fix all the problems i create!! ha ha! but i just moved, for like 12 hours today, and i have blisters the size of great mammoths on my toes and my body is very tired. so i am gong to try and get the bachelorette to load on my laptop and i am going to relax in guilty pleasure and watch it... woopie!! love and a big rockstar kiss and wave! TINA 

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 at Thursday, June 12, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment