Amsterdam!

Posted by Teen Bean

so i just found out that i am off to Amsterdam! I have a two week break coming up... well we actually broke up on friday so i currently am on easter break! wooopie! I really wanted to just be involved with a different ministry and see what heart and passion there goes into that kind of service. I leave on monday so i will be there for two whole weeks. I can't wait to see what holland is all about! and Dutch people! 


so last night i went clubbing in this town called Basildon... they affectionately call it Bas Vagus! it was absolutely hilarious. this club had two levels and the top one was a proper heavy beat club... (we didn't stay up there to long), the bottom floor was sooooo funny. The DJ had to be the worst DJ known to man. I think it was clinched when he played "i'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world" it was hilarious. I seriously stop and thought everyone would boo him out of the box, but ohhh no! everyone just screamed and started singing and dancing! ha ha oh the english! 

Today i spent the better part of the day collecting video footage for this film a guy and i are working on about Community. I actually really really enjoyed asking people questions and setting up the camera! it was a ton of work tho, and i have a whole new appreciation for what film editors/producers have to go through... lots of work!! I just love taking pictures and movies its like my most favorite hobby! 

Oh and the other day i went to the mall and bought the most amazing ganstahhh hat ever. Let me say that right now i have this completely overwhelming obsession with hats... i want to buy every hat i see!! ha ha! But i controlled myself and just bought this freaking awesome black hat with gold stars! it is beautiful and i pretty much have worn it every day sense! Its like the old cowboy boots i got for Christmas and refused to take off! what can i say i get attached quickly to things! 

we are having people over tonight to play cards so i have to get going... but let me just say we introduced them to nertz and they absolutely love it! so it will be a late night of playing card!! woopie! love and peace! Oh and it feels amazing have Obama in england... my soul feels good!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 4, 2009 at Saturday, April 04, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

TINA!!!!
WE MISS YOU!
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVIN THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE DEAR!
DIMPS IS IN TOWN AND JUDE AND I WENT TO ROCKFORD TILL 5AM THEN WE HAD TO WORK TODAY (IM AT WORK NOW)IM A WALKING ZOMBIE SO I DECIDED READING YOUR BLOG WOULD KEEP ME BUSY SO HOWZ ALL THE OBAMA HOOPLA?? DID YOU GO SEE HIM?
JUDE WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT YET! HE LOVES THAT KIND OF ACCENT! WELL HAVE FUN HUN AND KEEP IN TOUCH I HOPE YOU GET ALL OUR CRAZY PIC I DONT WANT YOU TO FORGET WHAT WE LOOK LIKE! YOU SHOULD POST MORE PICS!
LOVE YA TAKE CARE!

SHANTI (JUDE, JELLO & BROWNIE)

April 4, 2009 at 9:38 PM
lindsay  

I agree More PIc's!

April 6, 2009 at 11:38 PM

NERTZ!!! Yeah!!! I love it!

April 7, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Post a Comment