agricultue?

Posted by Teen Bean

does anyone really know what it means to respect agriculture? in my community development course we are hitting this section on environment, agriculture and how that effects our world. I am quite surprised that it has up set me so to think of agriculture being disrespected. Of all the development processes, political, economic, spiritual... i find it shocking that my hearts strings would be so vigorously strummed at the thought of working through developing agriculture.

After ranting for a good on hour to my boyfriend about how our society fails to understand and respect the environment i find myself desperately interested in "going green" and working toward being "self-sufficient". it scares me loads... as i find it hard to take the garbage 10 steps to the bin or even struggle with recycling... but as a very wise soul said to me "prehaps we should start small!" and so small i think i shall start... more attention will be payed to the following

1. Recycling

2. Unplugging electronics!

3. reading labels and buying good foods

4. investigating in getting a pet pig

i'm thinking the most inspirational speech about this desire come from my very simple youtube introduction to the "The Good Life"... and the following quote of Mrs. Good "oh i didn't get up at all... i'm still dreaming"... a life of simplicity... a life of good... a life of dreams!?!? not if i can help it...

I'M CHASING THE GOOD LIFE!

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 at Sunday, February 28, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

...but why a pet pig?

February 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM

coz its so cute,

March 1, 2010 at 9:54 PM

thanx hunny... two right!?!?!

March 2, 2010 at 6:02 AM

Post a Comment