string ends so far apart

Posted by Teen Bean

so coming back to seattle has been a feeling I am getting used to; bittersweet. I love the blessings that surround me here: graduate school, community house, amazing job, good friends, city life, lovely church... its so wonderful...


at the same time its hard to be away from Steve when we are trying to start our life together, the impending doom of my visas, thesis, money, schedules, work, jet- lag... have left me for the last week very anxious, sleepless, frustrated, and apathetic.

one of the most inspirational things to happen was that my community house had a bit of conflict over the holiday season... from that we have started asking ourselves questions on how we can be more intentional. From that I got to spend time reflecting yesterday on a few ways to help encourage our house to do simple yet intentional thing in our life...

it was nice to just let all the crap filter away and just spend 20 min doing something i love which is talking and creatively thinking about prayer.

So, i am learning how when life starts getting carried away, it is good to just pause and take time to go back to doing what I love to remember why it is I do what maybe I don't completely love to do...

all the same stress still is weighing heavily...

This entry was posted on Friday, January 14, 2011 at Friday, January 14, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment