rough draft done

Posted by Teen Bean

my rough draft of my thesis is done....

i have surrivied the most manic month of my life ever.... from hosting my friend laura, to helping my church Scum plan vision and mission meetings, to having my brother and his gf come, to laying down over 100 pages of a thesis, to celebrating my hunny-loves 29th birthday, to applying for visa applications, to booking tickets to England....

and there is still another week left...

as a side note... the "active" life of a thesis writer has left me 10 pounds heavier.... and vastly out of shape... or more shapely (however you want to call it)... went to the gym for the first time today...

Jess (my roomie) and I both kept saying over and over... "i can't wait until we have more time to waste at the gym"... it does the body good...

21 days until grad school finishes

29 days until i fly to England to see my stevie

45 days until I graduate

128 days until my last day of work at Evergreen hospital

138 days until I MARRY STEPHEN JAMES LAWTON!!!


one big final count down!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at Tuesday, March 22, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment