finals almost done

Posted by Teen Bean

I have just a few more papers to finish and my finals are officially done for this semester. wow times flies when you are busy in grad school!


ahhh well, its been so worth it.

we are hosting a "Wine and Cheese Christmas Party" at the house I live in... we are excited about that!

we also just made christmas card for our house and I am soooooo pumped about sending those out this year. they will be hilarious!

this months is actually turning out to be quite fun and I am so thrilled that there are only 20 more days until christmas... come on christmas and get here already! soo excited i can barley breathe!

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at Sunday, December 05, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment