Happy Valentine's Day

Posted by Teen Bean

It was really good to have Valentine's Day on this monday. I know that a lot of people hate this day, because it is so "commercial"... one of my roommates has a tradition to wear black on this day and to call it the "day of morning". I know it can go over the top a little some times, but I found today really... nice.

It was good to hear some of the people I love the most stop and say "Hey, you know I love you". I appreciated that today. In this moment and in this time. I have a lot of reasons to be happy and feel love.

my friends and I are still hurting over our lost friend, we will for a while. This is truth. But if I have learned any lesson over this weekend its to appreciate each day you have, each love you have, in the moment you have it, to love with everything you have.

steve comforted me over this weekend when he reminded me of Romans 12

9-10Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it. Run for dear life from evil; hold on for dear life to good. Be good friends who love deeply

this is me on Valentines Day.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at Tuesday, February 15, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment