bottom line

Posted by Teen Bean in , , ,

I know there are loads of reasons why people go on and on and on about the importance of having a relationship with God and putting Him as a top priority in their life.

***Because we should do go, for the children, because it what our mothers made us do, because nice people go to church, its good for us***

But last night as I took part in our community's night of prayer, these words washed over me completely in a fresh way. How much my heart said these words to and about my father, friend and rescuer- God...


He is jealous for me 
Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree 
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy 
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory 
and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. 
Oh, how He loves us so 
Oh, how He loves us 
How He loves us so. 

Yeah, He loves us 
Woah, how He loves us 
Woah, how He loves us 
Woah, how He loves. 

So we are His portion and He is our prize, 
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes 
If grace is an ocean we're all sinking

So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest 
I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way 


That he loves us, 
Woah, how He loves us 
Woah, how He loves us 
Woah, how He love
s 


[Speaking]
His presence, his love is so thick and tangable in this room tonight
And there are some of you in here that have not encountered the love of God
And tonight God wants to encounter you and wants you to feel his love
His amazing love, without it these are just songs, these are just words, these are just instruments
Without the love of God, its, it's just like we're just up here just making noise
But the love of God changes us, and we're never the same
We're never the same after we encounter the love of God
We're never the same after we encounter the love of God
And right now if you haven't encountered the love of God
And you would know because you wouldn't be the same
You would never be the same again
And if you, if you want to encounter the love of God right now
You better just brace yourself, because he's about to just blow in this place
And we're gonna encounter the love of God right now
So God I speak to all the hearts and I ask God that every heart be open right now, every heart be open, every spirit be opened up to you God
To you and love encounter, a love ancounter from you tonight
A love encounter from you tonight God

(How He Loves Us - Kim Walker)

At the end of the day I love and do what I do because God loves me so extremely much. I am compelled by the love that I experience through him to share it through this world and help others know how desperately God loves them. Recognition of the greatest love of all makes you react in a way that is different from any other love you experience. 






This entry was posted on Sunday, October 21, 2012 at Sunday, October 21, 2012 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment