Posted by Teen Bean

hey karen!! thanks for the wonderful box. everyone keeps telling me how spoiled i am because my friends in america are so awesome to send us stuff. i pretty much let them know how cool all americans are!!! 


but seriously this box was more than i ever imagined and i completely loved getting it... it was amazing! the lip gloss rocked my world and because i you i pretty much own the black market on carmex!!! i love being in power!!

days that i get mail/ packages from america are my favorite!! so a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to send me mail... its my favorite thing and the way i feel totally loved!! mwahhh

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at Wednesday, January 21, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hahahaha! I love it!! You are the best. I hope that you are making a killing on Carmex. :)

February 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Post a Comment