my stress in coming out in a very odd manner!!

Posted by Teen Bean

so i don't get it... but sense moving here to seattle i have developed the oddest twitch... when i start to get really stressed and ahhhhhh i find myself mercilessly scratching my left arm... right at the joint that connects your fore arm to your upper arm... its so strange...


when i finally became aware of this odd reaction to stress, i tried to put a stop to it... and now i notice that when i am stressed that part of my arm will just burn... and turn red (before any scratching as occurred!!)... and then i have to scratch it!! so yeah...

basically what i am hoping is that by the end of this seattle experience i still have an arm and it isn't just a nubbin'... cuz how feaking sad would that be... "oh yeah i went to grad school in seattle... scratched my arm right off..."

plus how would i eat with chop sticks!!?!?!? oh yah... prolly the same way i do now... with my right hand...

ok... i still have massive amounts of reading and writing to do and the night is still young... ahhh there goes my arm again all flaring up...

why do i have to be so weird!?!?!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at Wednesday, September 23, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment