no time to recover just GO

Posted by Teen Bean

so wow it was great having two weeks off of work and then with getting engaged over that time... i almost forgot what i was doing with life...


but thanx to a heavy dose of reality this monday has reminded me the incredible journey i get to go on...

with my first school assignment requiring me to read 200++ places and write a case study on children in poverty, starting back to working full time, cringing at the fact that i still have 4 library books i want to read through, and preparing to play host again when my cuzzy come for a sweet visit...

there is no time to ease back into anything but just a quick moment to punch the Go button and be shot out like a torpedo into this fall...

major tasks at hand

#1 Don't drowned in homework
#2 Plan a wedding
#3 Write a thesis (i think this should be number two.. but you know... the wedding will always be my guilty pleasure!)
#4 Invest in the community house we call "Love Sack"
#5 Convince my boss to give me holiday over Christmas

so you know... nothing to big or anything...

Dear Baby Jesus

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx
Beanie Burnie

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at Tuesday, August 31, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment