unpacking my motivation

Posted by Teen Bean in , , ,

So a few months ago I got a terrible cough... which was combined/followed by a terrible snotty cold.... which was combined/followed by a horrific viral throat infection.... ahhh English weather.

Right before said cold/mutation took over and conquered my body I was on such a fit streak. I was running 3 to 4 times a week and had worked myself up to running on average about 4 to 5 miles (now for this chubby girl that is like saying I was doing a marathon)...

However, this is not reality. NOW I do nothing. For the last couple of weeks I have been saying that as soon as it is sunny I will go out and run again. So today is a sunny day. Today I finished work early.... today I could go for a run....

Today I chose to eat left over chocolate and be lazy on the couch.... I'll live to run another day.

Unwrap me another chocolate egg hunny bunny! And when I can wear an outfit like below (which I am sure will happen way easier by me eating more chocolate and moving less!) I will go out and enjoy good weather and a good run!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at Tuesday, April 02, 2013 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment